Mobile Banking App
Suggested for: Customers with smartphones
Download our Free1 Mobile Banking App for iPhone®, iPad®, HTC®, LG®, and many more smartphones. You’ll have 24/7 access to your West Milton State Bank accounts.
- Check your balance
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer money
- Pay bills2
- Apps are custom designed for your phone’s unique features
How do I get the Mobile Banking App?
Is it Safe?
- Mobile Banking delivers the highest level of security available
- Accounts are viewed by nicknames you set for them, not account numbers
- User IDs and Passwords are required each time you log in
- Encryption is used for all transactions
Check out our FAQs before you get started.
1West Milton State Bank does not charge a fee for Mobile Banking. However, regular text and data package charges may apply. These include fees your wireless carrier may charge you for data usage and text message services. Check with your wireless carrier if you have questions.
2 You must have transfers and optional Bill Pay set up previously in Online Banking to use these functions in Mobile Banking.
A federal regulation limits the number of transfers that may be made from savings and money market accounts.