Mobile Banking Web Instructions
Getting started is easy. Just follow these steps:
1. Log into West Milton State Bank’s Online Banking
2. Select Enroll Now
3. Read Terms and Conditions, check the Accept box and select Continue
4. Choose Mobile Banking Web by checking the Mobile Browser box
5. Select Continue
6. Choose the correct time zone
7. Form the list of eligible accounts, select the account you wish to access through Mobile Banking
8. Choose nicknames to identify your accounts in a text message. These are unique to Mobile Banking and aren’t the same as the nicknames you have in Online Banking.
9. Select Continue
10. Enter your mobile phone number to receive a text message with your activation code
- Enter your mobile phone number, with area code
- You should have your mobile phone with you.
- You’ll receive a text message with your handheld’s text messaging capabilities. By registering for Mobile Banking, or changing your registration information, you certify that:
- You are the account holder, or
- You have the account holder’s permission to do so.
- Message and data rates may apply.
- For help, text “HELP” to 96924
11. Select Continue
12. Enter the activation code from the text message and select Activate
13. You will receive an Activation Successful page
14. You will receive a second text message with a link to the Mobile Banking Web browser
15. Congratulations! You can begin using your Mobile Web immediately.