What is ?
is an innovative payment service offered by leading financial institutions that eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing and texting. Best of all, you don’t need a new account to send or receive money. Just use your current bank account.
How would I know if someone sends me money using ?
You will receive a payment notification on behalf of the sender either by email or a text message depending on the method chosen by the sender.
- Email address: you will receive an email with instructions on how to direct the payment into your bank account.
- Mobile number: you will receive a text message on the sender’s behalf with instructions on how to direct the payment into your account. If you don’t act in 3 days, you will receive a text message reminding you to act on the payment notification. Standard Message and Data rates may apply.
- Bank account information (routing and account number): the money will be directly deposited into your bank account. The sender may choose to notify you by sending you an email.
How do I deposit a payment to my bank account?
Since WMSB offers Popmoney, you can deposit payments directly through your online and mobile banking site. Your money will be sent to that account.
Does it cost anything to deposit a payment to my bank account?
No, there is no fee to deposit the payment into your WMSB account.
When will the funds be available in my account?
Your funds should be available within three business days from the date that you provide your bank account information. You will receive a confirmation email with the date the funds will be in your account. Please check your bank’s policy on funds availability.
What type of accounts can I use to send the payment to?
You can direct your payment to a checking, savings, or money market account.
Do payments sent to me expire?
Yes. You have 10 days from the date you receive the payment notification to provide your bank account information. After 10 days, if you have not provided that information, the payment expires and the funds are returned to the sender.
What is Automatic Deposit?
Automatic Deposit is the easiest and fastest way to receive your payments. After you provide your bank account information, you can choose to receive all future payments to that account by enabling Automatic Deposit. Once it is enabled, there’s nothing more for you to do – will automatically send all your payments into your selected account.
Is the Popmoney service secure?
Yes. was created with your financial security in mind. is built on the industry’s leading online money movement platform and utilizes superior risk management and fraud protection services.
Whom do I contact if I need help on a specific payment?
For help, please email email us. Please include the email address or mobile number at which you received the payment notification, as well as the details of the payment. Please do not include any sensitive information such as your account number in your email. You may also contact us at (570) 568-6851.
How do I enter my mailing address to receive my gift card?
You will receive instructions via email or SMS on how to enter their shipping address.
Please note that cards can only be mailed within the 50 United States, cards cannot be mailed internationally or to U.S Territories.
Where can I ship the gift card to?
Gift card orders can only be sent to a valid street address within the United States. Currently we are unable to ship gift cards internationally, U.S Territories, or P.O. Boxes.
When will the card be mailed to me?
The Sender has already specified a delivery speed which you can view within your confirmation message. Below is the list of the various shipping speeds leverage by Popmoney
- Standard – U.S. Post Office. Your order will be delivered via 1st Class Mail and will typically arrive within 5 – 8 business days.
- Trackable Ground – Your order will typically arrive within 4 – 8 business days. This includes real-time tracking of the delivery of your order.
- Priority – Your order will typically arrive within 4 – 5 business days. This includes real-time tracking of the delivery of your order.
- Express – Your order will arrive within 2 – 5 business days.This includes real-time tracking of the delivery of your order. Express packages can not be delivered on weekends. All purchases ordered Thursday or later will not be delivered until Monday of the following week.
*Virtual cards will be delivered in 24 hours, regardless of day of purchase.
Will I receive any notification about the order once I have entered my mailing address?
Yes, you will receive a notification that the card has been shipped.
What happens I never entered their mailing address?
After 10 days if you do not enter your mailing address, the funds will be returned back to the Sender.
What will I receive in the mail?
The gift card package will arrive in a plain white sealed envelope to prevent potential mail theft. Within the envelope, the gift card will be adhered to the 8.5″x11″ carrier. The gift card is just like the standard plastic gift card you’d buy in the store.
When I receive the gift card, how can I use it?
The gift card can be redeemed at the retailer, either at its stores, through their catalog, or on their website. For further instructions on redemption, contact the retailer directly.
How can I tell how much money is on the gift card?
You can call the retailer directly, or often the retailer will have a website where you can type in your card number and see the available balance on the card. Instructions on how to check the balance on your card is printed on the back of your gift card. For additional question or concerns regarding the balance of your card, please contact the retailer directly.
Where can I see the full Terms and Condition of the gift cards?
Each gift card comes with specific terms and conditions. Please click on the Terms and Conditions link when you have selected a specific gift card.
Is there an expiration date for gift cards?
Generally, most retailer virtual cards do not expire; however, please review the specific virtual card’s terms and conditions accompanying the virtual card and/or that are available from the virtual card retailer to confirm.